CPVLab Discount: Save $50!
  #1  
Old 02-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default New and is it normal for my head to be spinning?

What's up all? Dave here from New Jersey and I'm new to all of this but have been reading and absorbing as much as possible (maybe that's the problem....too much reading and not enough doing).

I think I've read so much that I've confused myself and I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks to all for the great advice presented throughout the forum, hopefully I can implement some tactics and end up on the "good" side of the money; would feel great to be able to do my own thing (not afraid of working hard), make some gobs of cash and prove some naysayers in my life wrong about making this work.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by davidsamra View Post
What's up all? Dave here from New Jersey and I'm new to all of this but have been reading and absorbing as much as possible (maybe that's the problem....too much reading and not enough doing).

I think I've read so much that I've confused myself and I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks to all for the great advice presented throughout the forum, hopefully I can implement some tactics and end up on the "good" side of the money; would feel great to be able to do my own thing (not afraid of working hard), make some gobs of cash and prove some naysayers in my life wrong about making this work.
Hey welcome.

I think that's pretty normal when you're first starting out. Everything is new, so when you're reading about one thing, other things get referenced and you have no idea what they're about, so you go off and explore those. Then you end up with a million different ideas and no real clue how to organize them.

I'm still starting out myself, but I can tell you things will start to "clarify" after you've spent a couple months thinking/reading 24/7 and you've had a few failed campaigns. Just don't give up no matter how frustrating things get, focus on any success, no matter how minor, and always take action. Things won't get any easier and you'll still be confused, but it'll be a more focused confusion, if that makes any sense.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by magicink View Post
Hey welcome.

I think that's pretty normal when you're first starting out. Everything is new, so when you're reading about one thing, other things get referenced and you have no idea what they're about, so you go off and explore those. Then you end up with a million different ideas and no real clue how to organize them.

I'm still starting out myself, but I can tell you things will start to "clarify" after you've spent a couple months thinking/reading 24/7 and you've had a few failed campaigns. Just don't give up no matter how frustrating things get, focus on any success, no matter how minor, and always take action. Things won't get any easier and you'll still be confused, but it'll be a more focused confusion, if that makes any sense.
Thank magic. Makes sense and good to know lots of others were in the same position I was at one point.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:38 PM
CPVDen Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 804
Thanks: 41
Thanked 160 Times in 70 Posts
Default

The best way things get clarified is just launching campaigns. Every failed campaign is a learning experience. then you can post questions for us to answer.
__________________
$$$ $10 Off/Month For Life At Aff Playbook :: EXCLUSIVE to CPV Den $$$
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to denmaster For This Useful Post:
admin (02-24-2011)
  #5  
Old 02-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by denmaster View Post
The best way things get clarified is just launching campaigns. Every failed campaign is a learning experience. then you can post questions for us to answer.
Thanks Den - I just hope you're prepared for a barrage of questions
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
CPVDen Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 804
Thanks: 41
Thanked 160 Times in 70 Posts
Default

That's why we are here, to help you succeed Also, do some searches through the forum as there are tons of informative posts here already.
__________________
$$$ $10 Off/Month For Life At Aff Playbook :: EXCLUSIVE to CPV Den $$$
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

definitely this the best forum for CPA. i've to agree with that.

the most common mistake people do is to read and read... but never take the action. what more important is to test the new knowledge and do adjustment as needed. it will take time for sure.

all the best
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Johnny Send a message via Yahoo to Johnny Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny
Default

I'm not new but my head keeps spinning every day
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 280
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Coop Send a message via Skype™ to Coop
Default

Welcome aboard.

Everyone gets a little bit confused at first - just keep working through it and take action and it will all come together.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks guys; feel lucky to have found this place.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0