CPVLab Discount: Save $50!
  #1  
Old 09-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default General CPV question ?

How many landing pages do you guys think I will have to go through..to get one campign proftiable...on average ?

I mean I know 95 % of my target keywords and urls will not work..so I am trying to get a budget for each campaign because right now I am outsourcing my landing pages.

So will I burn through 5-10 landing pages along with numerous failed targets ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:07 PM
CPVDen Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: hhi
Posts: 863
Thanks: 69
Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts
Default

if you're just starting out, i'd strongly urge you NOT to outsource anything. do you know basic html? stick with one method here and crank out 10-20 simple landers using just a handful of targets(depending on how comfortable you are with basic tracking). get your CTR up on a few landers then start playing with more and more targets so things are a bit more manageable. when you start focusing on too many things at once when you're starting out things can get frustrating really quickly if you're loosing money.

- lucas
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I know some basic html....I was actually brushing up on html with w3 schools...

But whats a good resource to crank out ppv templates fast..so i can just concentrate on finding the targets that will make my campaigns work....

I saw a landing page generator at ppv playbook......but it might be some crap for newbs.......

Or maybe just 750 x 550 templates ...so I can make those 10-20 landers...relatively fast...

and good advice lucas thanks...I will just be using prosper 202..btw thanks

Last edited by sircharlesIII; 09-17-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
CPVDen Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: hhi
Posts: 863
Thanks: 69
Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts
Default

we're thinking about building a landing page generator, but really it's nothing more than a WYSIWYG editor, but if people want something like that we could build it. maybe we could crank out/or buy some templates for you guys? think that would help?

- lucas
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
we're thinking about building a landing page generator, but really it's nothing more than a WYSIWYG editor, but if people want something like that we could build it. maybe we could crank out/or buy some templates for you guys? think that would help?

- lucas
That could work..well what can you recommend for me right now.
I dont mind spending money and I am very patient ppc and cpv both require it.

You know any good sites for some templates ?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 280
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Coop Send a message via Skype™ to Coop
Default

You could try outsourcing ONE lander - that way you'll have all the components in place. Then you can just edit the HTML, swap out images and text and you'll have a new lander.

Some of the best landers are insanely simple - literally just text and an image.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:45 PM
CPVDen Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: hhi
Posts: 863
Thanks: 69
Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sircharlesIII View Post
That could work..well what can you recommend for me right now.
I dont mind spending money and I am very patient ppc and cpv both require it.

You know any good sites for some templates ?
i'm waiting for sean to get in so we can discuss this for you. we're on it though. hold tight.

- lucas
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You could try outsourcing ONE lander - that way you'll have all the components in place. Then you can just edit the HTML, swap out images and text and you'll have a new lander.

Some of the best landers are insanely simple - literally just text and an image.

Yea thats wat i am doing....I just want to launch as many landing pages as fast as possible and concentrate on research, bidding and finding the winning targets...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
i'm waiting for sean to get in so we can discuss this for you. we're on it though. hold tight.

- lucas
sounds good
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 53
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

You could get on Justin Dupre's list (http://justindupre.com). He gives out a landing page template for free every week and then you have a few pages you can use as templates.
__________________
Frustrated with CPV Tracking Options? Watch this video
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0