CPVLab Discount: Save $50!
  #1  
Old 04-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 113
Thanks: 2
Thanked 123 Times in 18 Posts
Default Bevo Media PPV SPY.... my review of it

After reading contrasting reviews....

I had to check it out for myself...

So I purchased it...
here are my thoughts on it.

1) It is NOT a game changer.
2) This product is way more hype than any other product
that i have seen.


I don't know why...
but the product is really bad.
and anybody that writes a half decent review of it
will lose credibility with me...
because you just can't say
anything good about it.

if you write a good review about it.... that means you were
getting paid to write the review.

If you are thinking that you will just take a look at
campaigns that are running and copy them or at least
learn something from them.... forget it.

It is basically a list of offers.. and some urls to run them on.
I really have a hard time believing that the people are running
those offers on those urls...
for example....they had a dating offer and some of the urls were
like twitter.com.... come on man... twitter.. as a target
for dating...

I don't even think that it actually kept track of
actual campaigns.....

another example...
the famous IQ quiz that everyone runs...
they had nfl.com as one of the urls....
NFL... since when do football guys do mobile iq quiz....
there are a ton of urls having quiz material... but they were not there.

The offers are sorted with the most profitable at the top...
how does he know this... how does he know it actually converted??
There is no way for him to know that....
There is no way for him to know which offers are most profitable...

It was really disappointing ....
I don't know the guy..
and I hate talking bad about people
and/or their work...
but really, ppv spy is a waste of time and money.

The only good thing is the money back guarantee....
because you will need it.


had this product worked as promised... i would of paid twice the asking price...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to virus1 For This Useful Post:
chrisd (04-13-2011), oksana (04-25-2011)
  #2  
Old 04-21-2011, 04:16 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Good info. What's your opinion of their tracker? Good enough to replace T202?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 113
Thanks: 2
Thanked 123 Times in 18 Posts
Default

I have not used his tracker...
it looks real pretty....

This coming week I am going to instal CPV LAB...
it looks promising...

I'll post a quick review of it.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I havent been responding to any comments about the PPVSpy , (good or bad), but I feel compelled at this one.

If you expect to have ANYTHING in the world to hand you campaigns point blank, no more work needed, then you are mistaken. Of course you still have to do work to get your campaign profitable. I am sorry that you had unrealistic expectations for this, but yes, you still need to actually use some intelligence on campaigns like everyone else. If we could develop a tool that can do this, then we would have made it, but it's impossible, so my programmers developed the next best thing.

Now what DOES the PPVSpy do? It tips you in the right direction of the popular targets for each offer, niche, and campaigns. It gives you popular targets for particular offers, showing you competitor tactics within their landing pages and shows when people are direct linking compared to using a lander. This in itself, undoubtedly the most valuable PPV research tool out there. You are welcome to spend thousands in development like we did to mock up such a tool for this information, or you can outsource this work to our tool. Either way, we are just trying to fill a gap in the industry.

We have several happy paying members of the PPVSpy, but like anything, there are a few downers who like to bring negativity out, while the happy people tend to try not to bring attention to having more people use the tool.

At the end of the day, all Bevo is trying to do is provide value to the community. This is one of several features we currently have on our interface, and are constantly launching more. We have thousands of members, making every single one of them happy is nearly impossible. Being said, sorry about your experience and if there is anything you need from me please do not hesitate to contact me directly next time

Email = ryan@bevomedia.com
AIM: bevoryan
skype: bevo.ryan

Last edited by bevoryan; 04-23-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 113
Thanks: 2
Thanked 123 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bevoryan View Post
I havent been responding to any comments about the PPVSpy , (good or bad), but I feel compelled at this one.
We feel honored to have you respond to this post on CPVDEN

Originally Posted by bevoryan View Post
If you expect to have ANYTHING in the world to hand you campaigns point blank, no more work needed, then you are mistaken. Of course you still have to do work to get your campaign profitable. I am sorry that you had unrealistic expectations for this, but yes, you still need to actually use some intelligence on campaigns like everyone else. If we could develop a tool that can do this, then we would have made it, but it's impossible, so my programmers developed the next best thing.
I apologize if my expectations where of the "hand me the campaigns" mentality but what else could I expect when the sales video repeats over and over....
"here are the offers...here are the landing pages... here are the urls"

that sounds like handing over the campaigns.
Now if you feel so strong about your statement
"If you expect to have ANYTHING in the world to hand you campaigns point blank, no more work needed, then you are mistaken."
, then do us all a favor and place this in big letters on your sales video, so that no one is mislead.

Originally Posted by bevoryan View Post
Now what DOES the PPVSpy do? It tips you in the right direction of the popular targets for each offer, niche, and campaigns. It gives you popular targets for particular offers, showing you competitor tactics within their landing pages and shows when people are direct linking compared to using a lander. This in itself, undoubtedly the most valuable PPV research tool out there.
All this can be done by installing the toolbars on an old computer. I can go to the URl of the offer and see all the popups... all the landers..... if they are direct linking or not..... and at no cost.

Popular Targets is right....it gave me TWITTER as a target. Since when is twitter a gem of a target. Should we throw in facebook, google and myspace while we are at it. Let's have fun watching our funds get wiped out.

Every one appreciates guidance on CPV... but this type of tipping direction I do not need.




Originally Posted by bevoryan View Post
You are welcome to spend thousands in development like we did to mock up such a tool for this information, or you can outsource this work to our tool. Either way, we are just trying to fill a gap in the industry.
I do not need to spend thousands in development, I am a programmer by trade. I can develop a tool that will blow PPVspy out of the water. And it will take me three weeks at most. I am too busy making money with CPV and other ventures, If not I would create it and release it for free. Just to prove that a productive tool is easy to create.

Originally Posted by bevoryan View Post
We have several happy paying members of the PPVSpy, but like anything, there are a few downers who like to bring negativity out, while the happy people tend to try not to bring attention to having more people use the tool.
Well yeah, a sucker is born everyday and two take him home;On top of that I have known of several people that have bought a bridge.

Everybody claims that the best tools are kept secret. Google Keyword Tool is one of the most productive tools anyone can have. Thousands of people use it a day, I have yet to see its productivity and value diminish.

But for what is worth, thank you for coming to our forum and addressing us.
You have not convinced me otherwise of the value of your product but for what its worth you showed some dedication and courage coming and posting here.
I thank you for that.

I will keep an eye out for your product.
In the future if it ever delivers half of what it promises, I will be the first in line to buy it.

Take Care and Good Luck.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0